You can also contact us by email to email@example.com if you would liketo object to any processing of your personal data.
The Services are operated by NtropicLLC, a company with our registered office 1025 Battery Street, SanFrancisco, CA 94111 (“Ntropic Group”,“we”, “us", “our").We are the “data controller” (i.e.the company which decides why and how your personal data should be processed)under data protection law.
1. How we use your personaldata
If you contact us about our Services, the emails you send may include information about you, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, and your inquiry. We use this information to respond to your inquiries.
● In line with the legitimate interest we have in promoting our business and offering customer services, we will process your inquiries to provide you with information about our Services.
● We may also process inquiries to take steps you ask of us with a view to entering into and/or performing a contract with you to provide you with our Services.
● You are under no obligation to provide us with any details, but if you don’t provide all relevant information, we may not be able to help.
● We may also collect information that you provide to us voluntarily when inquiring about our Services, for example, when you communicate with us via emails. This information is only ever processed to respond to your inquiry or with your explicit consent.
When you provide your consent, we may process your contact information that you provide to us for the purposes of marketing with you in accordance with our legitimate interests to send you information about our Services, and to keep you updated with information on news, and events.
We may use third party providers, such as Mail Chimp, to process these marketing emails.
If you would like to be removed from this mailing list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the “unsubscribe” link provided at the bottom of each marketing email. Where you opt out of receiving these marketing emails, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product purchase or other transaction.
How you use our website (Analytics)
● We process this information to understand how visitors use our Website and to compile statistical reports regarding that activity (for example, your IP address is used to approximate the country from which you access our Website, and we aggregate this information together so we know, for example, where most our visitors come from).
● This processing is necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interests in improving our Website and providing a better service and source of information to visitors.
● This information is not used to develop a personal profile of you. All such information is aggregated and stored anonymously.
All content you submit to us
If you send us objectionable content or otherwise behave in a disruptive manner when using our Services, we may process personal data included in your messages to respond to and stop such behaviour.
● We only process personal data in this way for the legitimate interests of ensuring that use of our Service is lawful, does not disrupt, does not harass our staff or other individuals, and to enforce our legal rights and to comply with our legal obligations.
● Where we reasonably believe you are or may be in breach of the law (for instance, because content you send amounts to harassment or is defamatory), we may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your email/internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content.
● Where we process personal data in this way, we will hold that personal information on our systems for as long as is reasonably necessary to achieve these objectives.
1. Do we share your personalinformation with anyone else?
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personaldata and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow ourthird-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposesand only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes andin accordance with our instructions.
In addition, we may disclose your information to the extent that we arerequired to do so by law (which may include to government bodies and lawenforcement agencies); in connection with any legal proceedings or prospectivelegal proceedings; and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights(including providing information to others for the purposes of fraudprevention).
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portionof our business or assets, the information we hold may be included as part ofthat sale, in which case you will be notified via email and/or a prominentnotice on the Website of any changes in ownership or use of your information,as any choices you may have regarding that information.
Except as provided above, we will not provide your information to thirdparties.
2. Your rights in relation topersonal data which we process relating to you
You have the following rights over the way we process personaldata relating to you. We aim to comply without undue delay, and within onemonth at the latest:
● toask for a copy of data we are processing about you and have inaccuraciescorrected;
● toask us to restrict, stop processing, or to delete your personal data;
● torequest a machine readable copy of your personal data, which you can use withanother service provider. Where it is technically feasible, you can ask us tosend this information directly to another provider if you prefer; and
● tomake a complaint to a data protection regulator.
Please send your requests to email@example.com.
3. International datatransfers
We share your personal data within the Ntropic Group. Where wetransfer your data, we have agreements in place with the relevant parties whichinclude either (i) standard data protection clauses adopted by the relevantdata protection regulator or (ii) standard data protection clauses adopted toensure that appropriate safeguards are used to protect your personal data.Alternatively, we may put in place other appropriate safeguards. If you requiremore information about these safeguards, you can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not use the Services to knowingly solicit data from or market tochildren under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his orher child has provided us with information without their consent, he or sheshould contact us at email@example.com. We will delete such information within a reasonable time.
We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions toprevent the loss misuse or alteration of your personal information.
This policy may be updated from time to time. We will notify you of anychanges by posting the new policy here and, where feasible, by letting you knowby email.
We will only retain your personal data for as long asreasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including forthe purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reportingrequirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the eventof a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation inrespect to our relationship with you.