Experience in client services is a huge plus – Ntropic has a constant flow of creative clients coming through, and our Office Manager will be the face of our company!
Fueled by top notch creative, Ntropic is three offices nationwide in the top relevant cities of our Industry, and continues to carve out a solid niche for our specialized work in a highly competitive market. With continued expansion into new media and high concept art projects, it’s a great time to join Ntropic!
- You possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills – you are confident and present well while maintaining a warm, personable, and professional manner
- You are extremely organized and have your own “office hacks” to prove it!
- Detail oriented, you notice everything from a billing error to a typo to a plant that was moved from one side of the office to the other
- You know how to multi-task effectively
- Ensure excellent client service – managing and facilitating all client service needs with a genuine and friendly attitude
- You exemplify grace under pressure and you enjoy working in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- You possess the ability to manage diverse office personalities and requests, with a “no job is too small” attitude
- You are a natural-born problem solver with the ability to troubleshoot on the fly, and you love coming up with creative solutions
- Tech-savvy: you know your way around Apple products and are proficient in standard business software and applications – we’re talking Google Apps, Microsoft Office Suite, and basic Adobe Creative Suite functions
- You thrive in and contribute to a positive, collaborative and fun work environment!
- Cultivate a productive, positive office culture!
- Develop and manage office-wide operational procedures and staff communications as well as manage all aspects of the front desk, reception department and phones/correspondences
- Develop and maintain relationships with all office-related vendors, including building and utilities personnel, IT managed services provider, shipping and delivery companies, travel agencies, janitorial services, and more
- Manage administration of company travel, including bookings and approvals, contract and rate negotiations, staff travel guidelines, and communication with dedicated agency
- Manage the office budget
- Process and code company operational expenses and credit card reconciliations
- Maintain and update internal company resources, including restaurant directories, and process guidelines
- Oversee general office maintenance and administration, inventory tracking and ordering, shipping and receiving, staff communications, and reception duties
- Stock and manage inventory supplies, while optimizing costs
- Lead office space projects including managing office move logistics and updating existing office layout as the company grows
- Work with the freelance artists we hire to help new employees feel right at home
- Support Finance & Business Affairs Team with research, implementation and maintenance of company’s operational systems
- Collaborate with Ntropic San Francisco and New York office managers to share best practices, promote social media updates, review budgets, and keep our multi-city office connected!
- Oversee Ntropic’s annual holiday party, including venue contracting, scheduling and timeline, and overall organization and communication with the planning committee
- Schedule, coordinate and host staff events throughout the year such as retreats, team meetings, birthday and holiday celebrations
- And last but not least, pack a great sense of humor 😉
- 2 – 4 years of office management experience in a creative company or startup
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience training and managing all levels of employees on operational processes
- Experience managing calendars, booking travel and preparing expense reports
*Initial engagement will last 3-4 months with the possibility of extending indefinitely.
FOR SERIOUS INQUIRIES, please email: email@example.com, your RESUME and a COVER LETTER stating why you think you’re perfect for the position, any salary requirements and your work experience. Resumes and any additional info should be submitted as PDF attachments (instead of doc format) and NOT within the body of your email.
Please make sure Office Manager/Client Services Manager is in the subject to receive proper attention.
Inquiries by EMAIL exclusively and made by responding to this posting only. No phone calls please.