Ntropic is an award‐winning content creator, producing work for commercials, music videos, and feature films as well as crafting experiential and interactive VR and AR media. Each day, our creative team works with elite directors, agencies, brands, and artists converging and collaborating on a multitude of projects. In every piece, we strive to elevate ideas and make the impossible possible for our diverse clients. With locations in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York City, we are at the center of innovation in an evolving industry.
Cultural fit is key to your success within this company. The team consists of social, friendly people who are all committed to the same goal: excellent, innovative work and client satisfaction. The leaders are straight-talking, transparent and engaged and have built a company where staff members are valued and challenged.
As Head of the Production department, it will be your mission to ensure delivery of exceptional, innovative work that is executed flawlessly, on-time and on-budget. You will manage overall client satisfaction, financial and operational performance, the cohesion of internal teams, and you will train, motivate, guide and inspire a production team of extraordinarily talented and driven professionals to deliver excellence.
Most importantly, you are a leader who is passionate about your work and thrives when managing multifaceted, creative projects.
A Day in the Life:
- Assist New Business with bidding jobs
- Play a lead role in new business pitches and securing projects
- Bid jobs and create budgets
- Develop project schedule and assemble a production and creative team
- Assign projects to producers with appropriate handover
- Assist producers with projections, actualization, and the project wrap process
- Serve as a Sr. Producer on some projects when required
- Oversee and manage staff and freelance producers, production coordinators and studio assistants
- Collaborate with HOPs of other Ntropic offices and partners to assess the best overall use of resources
- Work with Creative Directors and be up to date on all their projects
- Oversee project development, kick-off, creative, and client meetings
- Accountable for accuracy and quality control of Ntropic standards
- Manage client satisfaction and promote ongoing relationships
- Lead the assessment and implementation of improved production processes
- Schedule and lead weekly or regular status meetings to organize and inform production staff, CDs and leads of upcoming productions.
(Skills and Experience)
- Outstanding leadership skills. You value building and maintaining strong relationships and can lead, manage, mentor, and inspire a team.
- Demonstrated experience running substantial projects and teams successfully
- The gravitas to lead strategic creative and business conversations
- Passion and dedication to upholding the Ntropic values
- Significant post-production, live action, and visual effects experience
- Successful experience as head of a department
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- An outgoing, results-oriented, interested, and engaging personality. You are passionate about our industry, professional, articulate, strategic and gregarious
- You know what to expect, and you know what to do next
Email us at email@example.com and let us know why you think you are perfect for the position.
Be sure to include any salary requirements, and please mention where you saw the posting. Attach your RESUME as PDF attachments (instead of doc format) and NOT within the body of your email to avoid being sent to spam.
Please make sure “Head of Production” is in the subject line of the email to receive proper attention.
No phone calls and no resume drop-offs. We will be in touch directly if we are interested in setting up an interview.